Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday - Springboard for the week

Smoothies ...

Graeme headed out at 6am this morning for a ride with my bil Richard so I was awake and watching some YouTubes of Casseys Blogilates before getting started with my day.

I've done my weekend beauty routine which incorporates a mini home facial consisting on a little exfoliation and then an anti aging mask.  While the masks are on, I epilate.  After the second mask, I bring out my divine Sorbet Body Scrub and then hit the shower.

After rubbing and scrubbing and washing off in the shower - I headed down to get the boys up and see it they wanted to join me for a berry smoothie.  I had some grapes, strawberries and blueberries that were going to need to be eaten or tossed.

Today I'm working on my schedule for the week and what I need to get done.  I'm also looking into a routine for gym and waiting on the information to hit my inbox.  Sunday is a good day to plan for the week so that your head is in the right place.  Remember to put your workout clothes where you can see them.

Well lovelies, I must get on with it but wanted to share my smoothie recipe that I made this morning

Strawberry, Blueberry and Grape Smoothie

1 cup bulgarian yoghurt
1 cup low fat or skim milk
1 tbsp honey (we've been using Bluegum honey and it's divine - bought at Woolworths)
A handful grapes
A handful blueberries
A handful strawberries
4 icecubes

Whizz, serve and enjoy ... the boys agreed it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment