Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Getting the week off right

Gym goal for the week : 3 visits

Monday : Done and dusted.  I did much the same as last Monday which was hitting the treadmill, but I added 1000m row ... hmmm, me thinks the shoulders may complain a little.  Not overly exerted, but guys, its more than I did the entire year.

I was also thrilled to find that I earn 150 Vitality point for each visit to the gym.  I was a little peeved as when I mentioned it to one of the ladies at the reception previously, she did not listen to me and I have lost 750 points in total.  But after visiting the Discovery site yesterday to see my progress and point status, I decided that today I'd take my card out and find someone to answer my questions and thankfully the young man on reception was in the know.  

Go me on Monday : I also hopped on the scale when I got to the gym and I've lost 500g.  (This is weight with my clothes and shoes on so its almost a kg more than what my home scale says).  Its moving slowly in the right direction after having gone up and up over the last 2.5 months.

Hope your day was fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment